Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Remembering the snow in 2010

2010-12-18 15.03.52

2010-12-18 12.11.54
our winter wonderland garden

2010-12-18 12.15.28
view outside our flat

dec snow 2010

I recently upgraded to a new phone and was transferring all my camera pictures from the old phone to my laptop and found these pictures.

These were taken exactly 2 years ago today, just days before we leave for Scotland for Christmas. What a difference in temperature this year - much warmer and no snow on the ground. Today's temperature: 8 degrees.

I remembered waking up and going straight to the garden and took pleasure in walking in the fresh snow - hearing the snow crunch and leaving my footprints in the snow. It was also very exciting to see families out in force building snowman in Highbury Fields...it certainly adds to the Christmas spirit.

These pictures are getting me all excited about our trip back to Scotland this weekend - cannot wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment