Sunday, May 13, 2012
Sunny weekend - at last!
The sun came out and it was made very clear it is only for this weekend and come Monday the rain is back! So we try to 'consume' as much of London as possible
1) Head out to Portobello to get my fix of dirt cheap vintage clothes - one lace dress for a fiver and a Barbour jacket for Scott for 15 pounds set me up just right!
2) Golborne road - fresh grilled fish, trellick tower and 2 old-skool ice cream cups + glass jug, all for 2 pounds made it a super day for a dander
3) Little Venice with friends, waiting for the watertaxi to take us up the barge to Camden market via London Zoo. Playing tourist in London is fun, in small doses
4) Camden Market - it has been a while and the craziness, crowd and mainly tat being sold reminds me why we don't visit more often...it also made us feel old (boo!)
5) Pizza dinner and a group pic (exclude Scott). See you in Malaysia guys!