Friday, February 8, 2013

Paper planes love


First seen via Jo's website

This makes me go ''aaaahhhhhh.......sweeeeeettttttt'. So good it is being nominated for Best Animated Short Film at the Oscars this year.

So it is Friday and I am getting excited for the weekend, there are lots (of food) to look forward to:

©       Kicking off Friday evening with a feast of SpitandRoast Jamboree. They are serving chicken wings, buttermilk fried chicken bap, mac n cheese and doughnuts. I feel sorry for my waistline and cholesterol levels just typing those out!
©       Chinese New Year dinner at Aunty Janice’s place on Saturday. I cannot wait to Yee Sang the year of the Snake in!
©       Our friends Ewan and Laura are visiting us from Scotland. This often means a bit of sight seeing (I am thinking Columbia Flower Market)and possibly a pub lunch.
©       I also need to prep for a dumpling party I am having on Monday night. One of the girls is not keen on dumplings and I am making it my mission to convert her! 


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment