Friday, August 3, 2012

Office hunting

DSC_1508

PicMonkey Collage

DSC_1467

PicMonkey Collage

DSC_1461

These past few days I have been busy office hunting around East London - doing some serious cycle power across town...Fleet Street, Clerkenwell, Dalston, Whitechapel, Shoreditch. I am definately enjoying cycling more and finding the back routes and exploring London on my bike. I am still very wary of large roundabouts and I do the chicken thing of dismounting and pushing my bike to the next road instead of trying to cycle through the monster roundabouts where you are bound to come face to face with a huge truck.

Office hunting is a totally different ball game to house huntings. We are looking at service office spaces - one where they manage all the administration (utilities, cleaning, insurance, front desk etc) and we lease a room depending on the number of people we are trying to fit in it. The lingo being 'number of people/desk' vs square footage required. Being a total newbie to this, I kept referring to office for 4 bedrooms instead of office for 4 people - duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment